|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Design Type||Standard, Customized|
|Capacity||500LTR TO 10000LTR|
RESIN REACTOR WORKS
A chemical reactor or reaction vessel is vessels design to facilitate chemical reaction among various raw chemicals, known as reactants. Reaction vessels are also used for other processes such as solids dissolution, product mixing, crystallization, liquid/liquid extraction and polymerization. Reactors are also identifies based on process for which it will be used. (Such as blender or crystallizer).We are a chemical reactor manufacturer for Chemical, Paint and other Industries. .
TYPE OF CHEMICAL REACTORS
As per process demand we fabricate jacketed vessel, limpet coil reactor, dimple type reactor, high pressure reactor or autoclave. Our customers are spared across the world. We serve reputed companies like Shalimar Paints Ltd, Karna Paints, Akross Coating, Nippon paints India Ltd, Superon India Ltd and many more in India Abroad. .
BENEFITS OF USING REACTORS
- Complete range of chemical reactors as per your specifications.
- Proven quality 700+ reactor vessels working successfully.
- Adheres to ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and arc welding procedures.
- Offered in Stainless Steel (SS-316L, SS-304L) as well as Carbon Steel material.
- Raw material sourced from Tata, Jindal and Essar.
- Man, Machine and system infrastructure to execute big projects.
- Value added service offered separately for valves, fittings pipe and automation.
- Different types of agitator design.
- Registered with leading consultants and third party inspection agency.
- Reliable after sales support.
- On time delivery.
Jacketed vessel has a jacket surrounding the main vessel.Temperature during reaction is controlled by circulating heating or cooling media through the jacket. Ideally suitable for the heating below 50 centigrade. Available in the range of 100-10000 Liters. .
LIMPET COIL REACTOR
Limpet coil reactor vessels are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where media application where heating media temperature is above 100 Centigrade coils are half piped welded on the outer side of the main vessel. .
- Limpet coil reactor can be used for heating or cooling of the reactants.
- Suitable for high temperature (Above 150 C) Thermic fluid oil like such as TherminolTM and Dowtherm.
- Achieve heating and cooling in one reactor with Double coil design..
- Available in the range of 500 to 10000 Liters.
- Offered in Stainless Steel 316I and 304I.
- 440 Grit, smooth welding & flush grinding and Insulation with mirror finished S.S cladding.
- Agitator design to suit the reactants Viscosity and Density..
- Vessel design with form cutter for the process which generates forms.
- Adheres to ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures.
- Save time and money with our value added products and services like process Automation, Valves and Fittings..
- Manufacturing facility approved by the Renowned Consultants and Third party inspection agencies.